Planning an evening event: detailed planning
This checklist assumes that you are planning an evening event to which a select group of participants has been invited and for which no participant fees will be charged.
Does everything fit together? Checking to ensure you’ve made the right decision.
- Coordinate the content and cost of the concept with your client/team. Do the concept and the elements you have researched match our framework of preconditions?
- Make a date for an on-site inspection of the possible event venue so that all the details can be thoroughly checked and confirmed.
- The most important partners must participate in the inspection of the venue.
- Date for the inspection/location check:
- Parking opportunities?
- Special bus drop-off points?
- Are there possible problems that couldn’t be seen before (pillars in the hall, layout, newness of the equipment, cleanliness etc.)?
- Safety (fire protection, escape routes etc.)?
- Barrier-free locations?
- What is available (equipment, technology, stage)? What must be rented in addition in order to meet the requirements?
- Where can the various services be positioned (registration, cloakroom, reception area, catering, buffet areas, stage, programme)?
- Delivery area?
- Smoking area?
- Discuss the details of the event with the location operator, technology companies, outfitters etc.
Download this checklist here:
Checklist 3b. Checking whether you’ve made the right decision — planning an evening event
Responsible for the content:
welcome Veranstaltungs GmbH