Planning an evening event: Step 6
This checklist assumes that you are planning an evening event to which a select group of participants has been invited and for which no participant fees will be charged.
After the event is over, your work is far from finished: The follow-up
- Send thank-you notes to everyone involved (partners, supporters, speakers, guests etc.).
- Place photographs/videos on the (internal) website.
- If appropriate, publicize the event via social media — but only if this is consistent with the aims of the event.
- Follow-up media coverage (intranet, company news, trade press etc.).
- Monitor the incoming invoices and the payment process.
- Compile a final budget.
- Send out and evaluate the feedback questionnaires.
- Evaluate the event so that you can perform even better in the future.
- Which aspects were successful?
- What kind of feedback came from the guests?
- Reflect on the feedback and potential improvements.
Download this checklist here:
Checklist 6b. The follow-up - Planning an evening event
All steps compactly here as download: Checklist b - planning an evening event
Responsible for the content:
welcome Veranstaltungs GmbH