Planning an internal meeting: Follow-up
When you’re planning a public meeting as opposed to an internal one, you need to take numerous additional aspects into account, such as participant acquisition, media relations, participation fees, sponsors etc.
After the event is over, your work is far from finished: The follow-up
- Send thank-you notes to everyone involved (partners, supporters, speakers etc.)
- Place photographs/videos on the (internal) website.
- Media coverage (intranet, company news, trade press etc.).
- Monitor the incoming invoices and the payment process.
- Compile a final budget.
- Send out and evaluate the feedback questionnaires.
- Evaluate the event so that you can perform even better in the future.
- Which aspects were successful?
- What kind of feedback came from the guests?
- Reflect on the feedback and potential improvements.
Download this checklist here:
Checklist 6a. The follow-up - Planning a meeting
All steps compactly here as download:
Checklist a - planning a meeting
Responsible for the content:
welcome Veranstaltungs GmbH