The Cologne Convention Bureau, or CCB for short, is the contact of choice if you have any questions concerning events and conferences in Cologne. We are a part of the Cologne Tourist Board, and as a point of contact for the city we offer independent and individualized information free of charge to help you plan events and conferences in Cologne. We act as a helping hand that mediates between the initiators of the event and the players in Cologne’s event sector. We connect you with service suppliers who provide venues, event technology, entertainment or complete event management packages.
Our aim is to make Cologne, our metropolis on the Rhine, even more attractive to customers from Germany and abroad — as a centre for congresses, conferences and events of every kind.
At a glance, the CCB’s main responsibilities include:
- Providing an independent advisory and contractor agency service for event planners within the city of Cologne
- National and international marketing of Cologne as a conference location
- Acting as an interface between industry and politics
- Active participation in industry associations such as the German Convention Bureau (GCB) and the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)
- Preparing conference statistics for the City of Cologne
- Support for congress applications and preparing bid books
- Monitoring the market and researching existing customer potential